The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Ilu all too.

Except some of you. I just tolerate you.

Not well, but I try.

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 03, 2015, 03:05:52 PMWell, I've learned in experience that it's always best to be kind to people :)
Quote from: mariolegofan on January 03, 2015, 02:55:31 PMSeriously, do you have some mental problems? Does your dad beat you or something?
Please preach some more, won't you MLF?

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

Jeez MLF there's no reason for that. Now you're the one being an ass to Dude.

EDIT: ninja'd and what??

edit: I see u removed that message gg
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 03, 2015, 03:14:09 PMJeez MLF there's no reason for that. Now you're the one being an ass to Dude.
Turning of the tables, huh?
lol...

EDIT: and those are 2 completely different pms

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 03, 2015, 03:18:41 PMDude and MLF cool it pls.  Dude went too far with his frustration with spam, but MLF your other posts were certainly no better.  Any further from anyone relating to this will result in bans.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

FireArrow

Kefka, I have a feeling this is just gonna be an endless cycle of warning. Nothing ever changes around here ;-;
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

That was a serious post.  And thus ends the discussion.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 03, 2015, 03:24:05 PMThis is NSM.
True

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2015, 03:23:10 PMKefka, I have a feeling this is just gonna be an endless cycle of warning. Nothing ever changes around here ;-;
Not true. You just want me banned...
I really like NSM and contributing sheet music to it. I hope in a million years I never get banned. That's why I heed to the warnings.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*