The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Except replace fifteen minutes with X hours xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

it takes me a million hours for one single arrangement though
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

guys i just saw someone's car roll over several times and fall off the freeway
people are stupif
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 02, 2015, 10:34:32 AMNo, he had it right the first time.
Yeah, it just depends on if it's simple or not.

Nes? Easily 10-15. Touhou? About an hour. Fully orchestrated Yuruyuri songs? I lost track lol.

(Of course, this is to midi, not sheet music. That might take a bit longer depending on your setup)

ThatGamer

I see there's an MK8 tournament...what exact time?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

mikey

Hint: Read the first post in the Happy New Year (Also Mario Kart) thread to find out!
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on January 01, 2015, 05:41:20 PMFirecedeity always has to find out info about new things.

Anyway, check out this video, subscribe, like, and comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I just checked this video...please God...at least it's not JB, or TS though.

ThatGamer

Did the MK8 tourney already end, or has it not started yet? I can't figure the time zone stuff. :(

Jamaha

ThatGamer

Sebastian

I just picked up a game in the appstore called "Oceanhorn." It was about $5.
I started playing it I noticed 2 interesting things. It reminds me of a Zelda game and, surprisingly, has great music! Here check it out (the music):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjTzZg9x5fEu-59Jd_JQb-NIFc_MwxrE1

And here is what Wikipedia thinks of it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanhorn:_Monster_of_Uncharted_Seas

I most of the time hate game apps but I really recommend this one. Also, the composers are great! They've worked on Earthbound and Final Fantasy music. So, I'm sure you'll like the music to this game! Give a listen :)
I'm considering making sheet music from this game in the future :)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*