Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 31, 2014, 10:21:45 PMme? a cat?
oh boy

I have a song on my iPod called "Me, a Cat?"

It's from the soundtrack of The Cat Returns

Also you're not a cat you're a braixen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Appy new yearrrrrrrr!

Also yeah I'm a majestic fox Pokémon not a cat

mikey

Am I the only one who thinks the spiderman GIF doesn't work
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Bloop

Dude

"One day, Vicki Dicki needed to go to the park to pick up some guys, but a certain onion had other plans for her. The onion creature unjustly put Vicki into a chokehold and sang about grinding on hairy lady legs. She struggled and couldn't break free while our hero, Samuel Adams, grabbed his trusty beer bottle and smashed the demon to smithereens. However, when it was all over, they started to sob since the monster was producing nasty fumes. And so, Vicki and Samuel Adams had a drink and the bar and had sex."

THE END