The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bloop on December 08, 2014, 08:01:58 AMam i the only one around here who has changed the max posts per page and it's only at 1208

Holy shit
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

DrP

Bloop

mikey

Alright nobody post now we gotta make sure it doesn't get to page 2015
use Yugi's stupid game thread for now
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Stealer of the first post on every page since 2014
unmotivated

braix

I didn't notice cuz I'm always on NSM on Tapatalk which loads a different amount of posts per page :/

Kman96

GOD DAMMIT I MISSED 2014!

Ugh. Was busy doing thingy things today. Maybe. I was probably just being lazy. You know I'm real lazy when I don't even check NSM.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

somebody delete some posts so everybody can be on page 2014
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix