News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

DrP

I finally got a non-crappy camera!!

One of these weekends, I'm gonna go to San Francisco and take lots of photos... and start honing my photography skills!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

70D!! with 10-18, 18-55, 55-250 and 40mm f/2.8 STM lenses.

Adorama had a printer bundle that was really cheap after the MIR.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh shit yea those printer bundles are killer

But nice, the 60D is a great camera so I'm sure the 70D is nice too.  I have the 18-135 and 55-250 now :D  I'll probably go for a 50mm prime next...

me irl
[close]

DrP

I was gonna get that because that f/1.8.

But apparently according to my photographer friends, it's not as sharp as the 40mm prime. I might get the 50mm because it's only $100.

From here on out, I'll start investing in L lenses!

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

What the other companies are doing makes business sense, but it's boring. The same games appear on every system. At Nintendo we want an environment where game creators can collaborate and think of ideas for games that could have never happened beforeShigeru Miyamoto

K-NiGhT

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 10, 2014, 09:46:00 AMWhat the other companies are doing makes business sense, but it's boring. The same games appear on every system. At Nintendo we want an environment where game creators can collaborate and think of ideas for games that could have never happened beforeShigeru Miyamoto
why I still love Nintendo.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 10, 2014, 09:46:00 AMWhat the other companies are doing makes business sense, but it's boring. The same games appear on every system. At Nintendo we want an environment where game creators can collaborate and think of ideas for games that could have never happened beforeShigeru Miyamoto

Love that guy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Art should never be about the money.

But it makes a damn nice bonus.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

i was trying to delete measures in finale notepad but i could only find the add measures button so i put in "-3" and it crashed before i save. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FierceDeity

That's unfortunate. Future reference (apart from saving regularly): highlight measures in question (for all instruments, if you're working with multiple), right click > delete measure stack

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.