The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Idk which you're saying isn't done by high schools, but I ended up taking chem, then bio, then physics, then bio again, so technically neither applied to me lol

Bubbles

At my school its Bio, then Chem, then two years for a class of your choosing (which could be physics, bio or chem again)

As for the sciencey helping department, I'm pretty much out of commission until next year. Physics is not agreeing with me (and i'm going to major in engineering hahhhh....)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles on November 03, 2014, 07:40:31 PM(and i'm going to major in engineering hahhhh....)

excellent, join us

Any particular branches or fields?

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

"the Internet ran out of memes, so as a defense mechanism it spewed out #AlexFromTarget." -me trying to psychoanalyze the Internet.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2014, 05:20:40 AM"the Internet ran out of memes, so as a defense mechanism it spewed out #AlexFromTarget." -me trying to psychoanalyze the Internet.
accurate
it's the only possibility for something so lame to become an overnight sensation
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Bubbles on November 03, 2014, 07:40:31 PMAt my school its Bio, then Chem, then two years for a class of your choosing (which could be physics, bio or chem again)

Same...

Physics is pretty fun, but combined with stuff you're expected to know...yeah good luck without a computer xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

GUYS GOOD NEWS
I DIDNT GET A 0 ON MY HOMEWORK
I GOT 50% FOR TRYING XDDDDD

oh and until a few hours ago i didnt understand what cations and anions meant
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

My teachers in high school spent a whole class period teaching us chemistry tricks such as the cation/anion thing. Didn't help at all, it just gave me more stuff to memorize. But here I am with a chemistry degree...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 03, 2014, 11:46:17 PMexcellent, join us

Any particular branches or fields?
I've been tied between all the variations of bio and chemical engineering but I think I'm settling in on biomedical engineering. Robot arms and stuff

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2014, 05:20:40 AM"the Internet ran out of memes, so as a defense mechanism it spewed out #AlexFromTarget." -me trying to psychoanalyze the Internet.
hey i like alex

Dude

braix

im gonna try to make myself an mlg mtn dew 420 trikshot dank +100 lens flare shaking text yolo doritos swag profile picture
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Your profile picture has a triangle. There are three words in it. Triangles have three points. Half Life 3 will be the third game in the series if it comes out. Illuminati?

In other news, my English class has been analyzing Lord of the Flies for the last month. We still have a few weeks to go on this book.

Novel studies. Ruining reading since ???.

Dudeman

Ah, Lord of the Flies. I guess it's an okay book. I had to read it for 10th grade English.

I swear if I hear one more word on symbolism and social commentary I'M GONNA
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

I have my English exam on Monday where I can talk about Lord of the Flies.

I find it's a good source for essays since you can write and write and write about all the crazy representation, symbolism, connotation and zoomorphism. It's easy to sound impressive and still have a point.