News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

V.A. is a shorthand for The United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 28, 2014, 07:30:05 PMV.A. is a shorthand for The United States Department of Veterans Affairs.

Thanks, that explains everything.

Now onto what RA is...

MaestroUGC

Ra is the ancient Egyptian Sun God, Creator and ruler of all the realms; the Sky, Earth and Underworld.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 28, 2014, 07:52:31 PMRa is the ancient Egyptian Sun God, Creator and ruler of all the realms; the Sky, Earth and Underworld.
*Rheumatoid arthritis

FireArrow

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 28, 2014, 07:52:31 PMRa is the ancient Egyptian Sun God, Creator and ruler of all the realms; the Sky, Earth and Underworld.

Then I applaud Fierce for having such high goals.

braix

..............................mymomisntlettingmeplaymorethananhourofgamesaweeknow................................
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I started beating my parents at the age of six. It's important to start training them when they're young.

InsigTurtle

I'm listening to the Bill Nye intro theme in Chinese (Mandarin, to be exact) on a loop because why not.

Thinking in English while listening to something in Chinese while writing something in French is not the best way to work when you have a headache

mikey

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 28, 2014, 10:53:18 PMI'm listening to the Bill Nye intro theme in Chinese (Mandarin, to be exact) on a loop because why not.

Thinking in English while listening to something in Chinese while writing something in French is not the best way to work when you have a headache
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
unmotivated

Waddle Bro