News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on October 22, 2014, 11:02:41 AMReposting this because it's one of the best creepypastas I've ever read.

If you couldn't give two shits about Animal Crossing, it's probably not your thing.
I think we've talked about this one before, but it's still really good.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Yeah, K-NiGhT, I think you're the one who introduced me to it. It's craaaaaazy how much it makes you believe the story.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on October 22, 2014, 11:02:41 AMReposting this because it's one of the best creepypastas I've ever read.

If you couldn't give two shits about Animal Crossing, it's probably not your thing.

That was the first creepypasta I ever read, over four years ago, and I have yet to find a better one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

The NES Godzilla one is also fairly decent, and well put together. It's too bad the ending got kinda out of hand.

I also like Pokemon Strangled Red. It doesn't do any of that hyper-realism bs.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 12:31:08 PMThat was the first creepypasta I ever read, over four years ago, and I have yet to find a better one.
What is a creepypasta again? I think I got the general idea.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Actually it's supposed to be scary. It's a story or fiction or whatever, told as if it's true, that aims to create a creepy or horrifying feeling in the reader. Some of them are dumb, some of them are scary, and some of them are downright brilliant.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 01:31:42 PMActually it's supposed to be scary. It's a story or fiction or whatever, told as if it's true, that aims to create a creepy or horrifying feeling in the reader. Some of them are dumb, some of them are scary, and some of them are downright brilliant.
Ok Thanks :)

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 01:31:42 PMActually it's supposed to be scary. It's a story or fiction or whatever, told as if it's true, that aims to create a creepy or horrifying feeling in the reader. Some of them are dumb, some of them are scary, and some of them are downright brilliant.
I thought it was hilarious
unmotivated

Sebastian

Is there any good, trustable sites where I can get games (good quality) for free?
Im hoping to get Luigi's Mansion.

Bloop

For free? Free is only possible if you get it from a friend or a weird stranger or if you steal it. Or emulators and ROMs. Which would be [snip]. But ROMs are illegal (officially).

Don't know any good sites where they sell games for a low price, though.

Yugi

FierceDeity

Oh god yes I loved the animal crossing one.

Quote from: Yugi on October 22, 2014, 01:58:29 PMe.g All video Game relatees creepypasta

Cmon now, this one and Ben were actually pretty good.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 22, 2014, 01:42:13 PMIs there any good, trustable sites where I can get games (good quality) for free?

You won't be getting an answer to this.

Quote from: Rules-Do not post links to downloads for copyrighted files or torrents for such files.  Encouraging piracy is also forbidden.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 22, 2014, 01:42:13 PMIs there any good, trustable sites where I can get games (good quality) for free?
O brother....brain fart :P
I meant cheap but my fingers typed free...lol