The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

money is money
i can pm you guys my address and you can send me my dress and money
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Maelstrom

AHHHHHHHH! All the old submission topics disappeared!

not that anyone cares....

Bloop

Now that you mention it, I completely forgot to fix up one of my submissions... WOOPS
TOMORROW

Olimar12345

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 14, 2014, 12:17:21 PMAHHHHHHHH! All the old submission topics disappeared!

not that anyone cares....

No they didn't, they've just moved.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 14, 2014, 05:12:24 AMRuto your figure is A+++++++++

Uhh...thanks xD

Unfortunately I found out that dress was close to $300. Maybe if you can squeeze into this blue one I have I could deal with it XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2014, 03:32:05 PMNo they didn't, they've just moved.
QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post! So today a gamestop employee offered me a credit card through them because I spend so much damn money there. I obviously accepted without hesitation.

Roz~

Did you just sell your soul to the devil?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2014, 06:51:23 PMOp! I guess that's not public yet! Oops!

*sigh* See me in my office. Your contract needs some...evaluation.

Dude

The Deku Trombonist

MaestroUGC

Welp, with this new submission system in place I'd say my chances of having my arrangements on the site are officially zero percent now.

Time to close up shop and peddle my wares elsewhere. Not really, I'll still be here for a bit.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.