The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 09:25:09 PMYeah I know hehe
But there's a lot of other stuff I *could* get, and about half of them are STD's lol(because I'm totally going to get one of those).  I really hate needles though, and would rather risk the 1% chance of me getting hepatitis or smallpox or something

First of all, if there were a 1% chance of you getting smallpox, I would personally come find you, strap you to a chair, and bring a doctor to administer the vaccination, because you (and potentially loads of other people!) could fucking DIE. Second, it's not the rare, basically-extinct viruses that we need to worry about most, anyways. Thousands of people die to seasonal flu each year in the US alone (IN A DEVELOPED WESTERN COUNTRY, FOR FUCKS SAKE). And while flu vaccinations aren't 100% effective, as the virus mutates pretty quickly, it still significantly lowers your chances of getting it (as well as everybody else). So, yeah, not many people actually like having a needle stuck into them, but I think a lot of people might choose that over death.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 09:50:41 PMYou have no idea how much I hate needles

You've said some dumb things before but I think this takes the smallpox infected cake
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Btw flu shot needles are like the size of a thumbtack, if even.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedles
I haven't gotten a vaccine in a long time
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

there are like 5 people on this forum that are what is wrong with america.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 07, 2014, 02:28:05 PMthere are like 5 people on this forum that are what is wrong with america.
Am I one of them
because I'll totally get vaccines...
when my mom makes me
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2014, 09:02:30 AMBtw flu shot needles are like the size of a thumbtack, if even.
Speaking of the flu shot, I'll probably be getting mine this week.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Maelstrom

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 07, 2014, 04:08:15 PMI made a website!
...sorta.

*pic*
Ah I made my own webpage last year at computer science class too! I made a Daft Punk themed fan site with a helicopter game, self-coded spoiler tags and I was really proud of my work! My friend made his own platformer game out of scratch, which was hella impressive.

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 08, 2014, 06:12:34 AMAh I made my own webpage last year at computer science class too! I made a Daft Punk themed fan site with a helicopter game, self-coded spoiler tags and I was really proud of my work! My friend made his own platformer game out of scratch, which was hella impressive.
Lol yeah I can't wait until professor actually teaches our class HTML :D  Until now I'll have to be satisfied with guessing random tag names hehe
I felt real proud of <button>.
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 08, 2014, 08:36:38 AMLol yeah I can't wait until professor actually teaches our class HTML :D  Until now I'll have to be satisfied with guessing random tag names hehe
I felt real proud of <button>.

Google them :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.