The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

What happened to the daily math facts anyway, Mashi?
Relativity's not that hard to understand....

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I love this kind of weather though
and the smell....
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Anyone care to sum up the last nine months for me?

Waddle Bro

Bloop

There may have been a few updates. Also Deku is going to do something too.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Shameless post is shameless.

This is my 3999th post on the forum. My 4000th post will be a huge announcement on one of my old projects that I fell out of touch with. Check it out here!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 04, 2014, 09:45:52 PMOh god not again...

Did you get my message? :o

Right now I'm trying to have a Sims wedding without disaster. The first time, everyone left because the champagne make them all want to use the bathroom, the second time, the Sim that was supposed to get married left for work right after sending the invitation, and the third time almost went okay until the groom wet himself because there was such a long line to use the only toilet. Like, right as the party ended too. Ugh...why are Sims so stupid...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 04, 2014, 09:21:52 AMAnyone care to sum up the last nine months for me?
concerto's sig broke
the site didnt get revamped
the performance project didnt have any progression

so actually the same things happened

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Ugh totes still sick. Been goin through this day of work trying to see how little of a fuck I can give and my results so far are staggering.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Quote from: FireArrow on October 01, 2014, 09:27:52 PMCalifornia in a nut shell:

SoCal: Technology center of the US, very urbanized. Lots of things to do.
Bay Area: Really good food. Lots of Asians and gays. Driving is a pain.
NoCal: Less urbanized. Every outdoor activity (we literally have everything from skiiing to wine tasting all within an hour drive from eachother.) People are relatively friendly. Cheaper.

EDIT: Your mom would like would like northern, your dad would like the bay area (the weather is 70 degrees year round, though there is fog)
Here's mine
SoCal: Crapton of Smog, Traffic, People. Great Mexican food. Cheaper than the Bay Area. Higher Crime Rates. Crazy Republicans in Orange County. 2 hours to Big Bear (skiing), 1 hour to Temecula (wine), San Diego is pretty cool (Comic-Con)
NorCal: Pretty much the middle of nowhere (unless you're in Sacramento -- which means you're about 2 hours to Tahoe and 1 hour to Napa)
The Bay Area: Tech center of the US, Napa Valley, lots of great food places in San Francisco, overrun with asians, can be hot in East Bay/South Bay (like it is right now), REALLY EXPENSIVE.

And wherever you go: In-n-Out.