News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

That's not weird, that's called "Tuesday."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMNothing like going to school wearing coloured leggings, a wifebeater and a bicycle helmet with a bra and panties on top of them(and with a bucket!), having lipstick on your forehead and shoes, getting a girl's hand in your panties, giving matches from mouth-to-mouth with two girls, picking up clothespins hanging from other person's clothes while blindfolded, rolling down a hill in the 69 position with a girl, being on my knees worshipping the elderly and giving literally over hundred hugs and handshakes.

Today I also had my first kisses with both gender representatives.

unless somebody else steps in im pretty sure waddle had the most exciting day of everyone here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2014, 12:41:25 PMunless somebody else steps in im pretty sure waddle had the most exciting day of everyone here
Is that a challenge?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on August 14, 2014, 12:12:39 PMwhat were you wearing a bicycle helmet to school for
To save myself from the baby oil and cream shower.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 12:50:26 PMTo save myself from the baby oil and cream shower.

waddle i think you should have gotten covered in oil and cream

you know for science
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2014, 12:00:27 PMHoly Mackeral!
NOT jealous at all...

Oh lighten up >_>

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2014, 12:53:37 PMwaddle i think you should have gotten covered in oil and cream

you know for science

XD well if you end up doing it, I can maybe design an experiment and write a paper on it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMToday I also had my first kisses with both gender representatives.
waddle's working towards the harem ending of nsm

Clanker37

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMNothing like going to school wearing coloured leggings, a wifebeater and a bicycle helmet with a bra and panties on top of them(and with a bucket!), having lipstick on your forehead and shoes, getting a girl's hand in your panties, giving matches from mouth-to-mouth with two girls, picking up clothespins hanging from other person's clothes while blindfolded, rolling down a hill in the 69 position with a girl, being on my knees worshipping the elderly and giving literally over hundred hugs and handshakes.

Damn Waddle. You have literally out shone my entire life in one day.

Nice job.

Kman96

...What the fuck did I miss? How did this occur overnight?
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Ruto and I went to the Pokemon Symphonic last night, it was mostly pretty sweet :D  Some arrangements (mostly the earlier games) were kind of sub-par, but they got progressively better.  Too bad they don't lecture the children on proper concert etiquette, with all these burnouts screaming at arbitrary points during the songs because of what happens on a projector screen.

However, overall it was pretty good, plus Roz managed to somehow find us as we were leaving o:

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2014, 08:06:50 AMToo bad they don't lecture the children on proper concert etiquette, with all these burnouts screaming at arbitrary points during the songs because of what happens on a projector screen.

They did that in the middle of the pieces too (like the Zelda Symphony concert)-.- They stopped after a while, I think they got the hint xD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2014, 08:06:50 AMHowever, overall it was pretty good, plus Roz managed to somehow find us as we were leaving o:

Yeah that was amazing because of all the people that were there! The theatre looked like it was filled to capacity :o She also spotted me first! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2014, 08:06:50 AMToo bad they don't lecture the children
If it was anything like the Zelda concert, "children" means anyone from ages 5-30

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, most of the older attendees seemed to be fine, it was the 15-18 greasy hair + beanie crowd that was the real issue.  They did mellow out by about midway so people could actually enjoy the music though :P

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

So, every game that sold over a million last year in Japan was a 3DS game.

Waddle Bro

The fuck is happening at Ferguson and why isn't the government handling the situation properly

They've illegally arrested dozens of journalists and teargassed(which is a banned weapon in wars) a senator and children not to mention hundreds of people.