News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I'd have said Jumanji, Aladdin, Dead Poet's Society, and Mrs. Doubtfire for people younger than Mork and Mindy and his stand-up. But maybe that's just around here. (Good Will Hunting was fantastic too, but not so well-known)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 12, 2014, 09:11:22 PMAnyone know if N64 Games are gonna be on the Wii U Virtual Store and if they are when they'll be released?
Google is your friend.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Zunawe on August 13, 2014, 12:53:41 PM(Good Will Hunting was fantastic too, but not so well-known)
Huh?

Also Good Morning Vietnam was fabulous.

SuperFireKirby

Robin Williams was one of the few actors who could make you laugh hysterically and then two minutes later completely crush you with emotion.

Dead Poets Society, Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, and Patch Adams all do this and are some of my favorite movies of all time. And there is no way in hell they'd be nearly as good if it weren't for Robin Williams. Not even damn close.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

mikey

Man this TWG
I was about to say nuuu stahp
and mashi locked it
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I don't know why I actually thought you were the traitor.......  :-[ :(

Waddle Bro

Nothing like going to school wearing coloured leggings, a wifebeater and a bicycle helmet with a bra and panties on top of them(and with a bucket!), having lipstick on your forehead and shoes, getting a girl's hand in your panties, giving matches from mouth-to-mouth with two girls, picking up clothespins hanging from other person's clothes while blindfolded, rolling down a hill in the 69 position with a girl, being on my knees worshipping the elderly and giving literally over hundred hugs and handshakes.

Today I also had my first kisses with both gender representatives.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMToday I also had my first kisses with both gender representatives.
Holy Mackeral!
NOT jealous at all...

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMNothing like going to school wearing coloured leggings, a wifebeater and a bicycle helmet with a bra and panties on top of them(and with a bucket!), having lipstick on your forehead and shoes, getting a girl's hand in your panties, giving matches from mouth-to-mouth with two girls, picking up clothespins hanging from other person's clothes while blindfolded, rolling down a hill in the 69 position with a girl, being on my knees worshipping the elderly and giving literally over hundred hugs and handshakes.

........sounds like something i would do
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mashi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:54:39 AMNothing like going to school wearing coloured leggings, a wifebeater and a bicycle helmet with a bra and panties on top of them(and with a bucket!), having lipstick on your forehead and shoes, getting a girl's hand in your panties, giving matches from mouth-to-mouth with two girls, picking up clothespins hanging from other person's clothes while blindfolded, rolling down a hill in the 69 position with a girl, being on my knees worshipping the elderly and giving literally over hundred hugs and handshakes.

what were you wearing a bicycle helmet to school for

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Mashi on August 14, 2014, 12:12:39 PMwhat were you wearing a bicycle helmet to school for

More importantly, what were you going to school for? School is for chumpz.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 14, 2014, 12:14:02 PMMore importantly, what were you going to school for? School is for chumpz.
Man of wise words.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

God damnit Waddle, I'm supposed to be the person on here who does weird shit like this. THIS TOWN AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FER THE BOTH OF US

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 14, 2014, 12:15:14 PMGod damnit Waddle, I'm supposed to be the person on here who does weird shit like this. THIS TOWN AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FER THE BOTH OF US
weird? wat.