News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

According to my friends, Bravely Default is the best game currently on 3DS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

It's not "best on 3DS" good. It's the best JRPG on the 3DS though, so if you like that sort of thing go for it. I've heard really bad things about Yoshi, and I love Kirby.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 14, 2014, 12:14:07 PMI might get Kirby and Yoshi! Is Bravely Default good?
Yes. One of the best. If you look at reviews, they will mostly vaguely mention something that might make you expect something...
Basicly, a good deal through the game, something happens and it gets a little repetitive, but the ending/finale makes it completely worth it. Highly recommended.
Not to mention the battle system is possibly the best in any turn based-rpg, the job system is very versatile, and the soundtrack is exceptional. And it has a few touches, such as adjustable encounter rates and difficulty that make it more beginner friendly than other games. I can't recommend it enough.

InfinitySoul

Alright, i'll look into it! I think I heard its like final fantasy, which I like.

Maelstrom

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 14, 2014, 12:43:49 PMAlright, i'll look into it! I think I heard its like final fantasy, which I like.
It's supposed to be in the style of the older FF games and the spiritual successor to the 4 Heroes of Light (DS)

Ruto

Oh that's nice, if I had any money...

Today I filmed someone playing a Stradivarius violin from the 1700s. It was crazyyyy XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Wii U Pro Controller 30 bucks wtf

It's the over double that here.

I'd get the Zelda(not to mention Pokemon) if I didn't have that already, but I'd love to play Tomodachi life so I could ship my Hershel mii :3

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

Roz~

I PROMISE
I've been working 6 days a week and had a lot of stuff to take care of but I'm backkkkkk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 14, 2014, 11:35:03 AM
Spoiler
[close]
Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it is. Buy one get one free on these 3DS games at Best Buy next week in the US and possibly elsewhere. Now is your chance to finally play Bravely Default. And get Pokemon, Kirby, or Zelda free also.
wtf i bought pokemon y on the 3rd.
jfc my luck
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.