News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 15, 2014, 11:16:43 AMI love Chopin. I play a lot of waltzes
I've played this one of Chopins:

you rang?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I picked up two old used DS games today that I've never played!

1. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 -- been looking for this one for a LONG time. I don't know if it's any good but it's a visual novel which is enough to sell me.

2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife -- my friend absolutely loves the trauma center series and I figured I'd give it a try since it was there.

I have some stuff to finish up before I play these, but both combined was less than $9 so I'm pretty pleased with myself B)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Hotel Dusk was great, especially if you're a fan of that more-of-a-story-than-a-game genre.

Haven't played Trama Center, but I have wanted to forever! Let us know how it goes!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah dude I love the more reading than gameplay thing so it should be fun. Ace Attorney and Professor Layton are my favorite games after all lmao

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 15, 2014, 12:57:47 PMI picked up two old used DS games today that I've never played!

1. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 -- been looking for this one for a LONG time. I don't know if it's any good but it's a visual novel which is enough to sell me.

2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife -- my friend absolutely loves the trauma center series and I figured I'd give it a try since it was there.

I have some stuff to finish up before I play these, but both combined was less than $9 so I'm pretty pleased with myself B)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 15, 2014, 10:50:06 AMI think he means "classical" as in the genre of music, not the particular era.

I guess if it's capitalized, it's refering to the period and if it isn't, it's the genre. This is me saying after grading music exams for a year...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Okay, I really want to get back into arranging, but I can't think of anything to arrange. So if someone could give me a song to arrange, that would be great.

Just of note:
> Has to be of a game I've played (Steam Libary, Games I've Finished This Year)

> Can't be something already arranged.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yugi on June 15, 2014, 10:45:59 PMOkay, I really want to get back into arranging, but I can't think of anything to arrange. So if someone could give me a song to arrange, that would be great.

Just of note:

Try this?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

FE: Awakening. So many good songs.

How about ID ~ Hope or something different like Mastermind?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on June 15, 2014, 10:45:59 PMOkay, I really want to get back into arranging, but I can't think of anything to arrange. So if someone could give me a song to arrange, that would be great.

Just of note:

How about "Corridor" from Persona 4?

braix

Quote from: Ruto on June 15, 2014, 08:29:54 PMI guess if it's capitalized, it's refering to the period and if it isn't, it's the genre. This is me saying after grading music exams for a year...
That makes things so much easier. =A=
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Amazing. I never knew Ocarina of Time and Animal Crossing: New Leaf sheets were so popular. Almost all the Ocarina of Time ones are maxed out in popularity and ALL the New Leaf ones are maxed out in popularity!

braix

How does the popularity thing work anyway?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Probably by how many times they are downloaded

EFitTrainr

Holy cow
Today is my first day here in like a month...
I'm sorry for not being here you guys! I've been doing a LOT of stuff, such as my first job.
But I'm going to try to be more active, kay???
How about a tinychat sometime tomorrow morning?
I like food.