The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: The-Real-Link on February 09, 2009, 07:56:28 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on February 05, 2009, 08:50:39 PMCool deal.

In other news.

I somehow dyed one of my eyebrows purple...they're blonde and impressionable...
*snicker* sorry, but that's funny! How do you accidentaly dye your eyebrow???......oh well I'm one to talk. I think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

XDD
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Quote from: The-Real-Link on February 09, 2009, 07:56:28 PMI think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

Ive done it a lot of times looool. Youre not alone in the world my brother xD

musicguy360

In other news.

*snicker* sorry, but that's funny! How do you accidentaly dye your eyebrow???......oh well I'm one to talk. I think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

oh, sorry but:

LOL

Harvest

-

Jamaha

Yay, new mouse.

Yay, party in 1.5 hours.

Yay, prom tomorrow.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

In other news.

Haha, well I'm definately not saying a purple eyebrow isn't funny!
Poked yourself in the eye! XD
I've gotten my violin bow stuck in my ear ring before...I've since then never worn hoop earrings again.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

HugoMeister

I accidentally snorted small bits of rosin before. <_<

It all broke and I had my head down on my desk (sometimes I carry rosin on me to just play with when I'm bored) and it spilled....and you can see where that led.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 11, 2009, 05:20:06 PMI accidentally snorted small bits of rosin before. <_<

It all broke and I had my head down on my desk (sometimes I carry rosin on me to just play with when I'm bored) and it spilled....and you can see where that led.

The only way I play with rosin is if I can melt it with a lighter and then it becomes all new and awesome like again. Can't say I've ever snorted it but I always break rosin and forget to replace it...so I become that really annoying person in orchestra asking to use your rosin.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Nana1Popo2

lol, weve all had instruments get in our way... (*cough mouthpiece in eye*)  ::)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

KefkaticFanatic

What the fuck.  Our school has budget cuts so that they cut all field trips.  How the hell can you guys afford that.

me irl
[close]