News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

Still wondering why Smash Bros U is coming out in the winter... and the 3ds version comes out this summer...

MaestroUGC

Going to be streaming Mario Kart 8 later today. I'm looking for some buds to play with if you're down.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Quote from: Petpetfood on June 05, 2014, 12:23:48 PMStill wondering why Smash Bros U is coming out in the winter... and the 3ds version comes out this summer...

Staggered release to ensure the two versions don't cannibalize each others' sales. Also Wii U development might just take more time.

Petpetfood

Quote from: Jamaha on June 05, 2014, 12:47:32 PMStaggered release to ensure the two versions don't cannibalize each others' sales. Also Wii U development might just take more time.

That makes sense, I'm just growing impatient since I bought my WiiU just for smash and dragon hunter 3  :-\ feels like it's been forever since they announced it (almost a year ago!)

Olimar12345

I was just genuinely scared by the sound of an mp3 file playing. It wasn't at an extreme volume setting, and I was the one who started it up (meaning it was in no way unexpected). What the actual fuck o__o
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Zunawe on June 03, 2014, 02:39:22 PMFrom what I know, there's Olimar, Deku, FierceDiety, and me.

Yeah I think that's about it. At least, that's all that have come forward on Maestro's orchestral project stuff.
*COUGH*

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 03, 2014, 07:12:47 PMi play euphonium if that half counts.

Btw, NYC was pretty cool

You should try trombone sometime, it's a really easy transition. Every slide position corresponds to a specific valve combination; after that, it's just a matter of muscle memory, and getting more used to alternate positions for stuff (and, you know, which alternate positions have to be pulled in, etc.).

And NYC is great :D I think dollar pizza is what I'm missing the most this summer...

Olimar12345

Plus, tuning is simultaneously the greatest and a bitch.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 05, 2014, 06:34:46 PMAnd NYC is great :D I think dollar pizza is what I'm missing the most this summer...

Nah, it's not as good as dollar rice noodles, dumplings and pork buns...the DC metro makes me miss the subways xD but the subways makes me miss the HK West Rail...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

It's like that in San Francisco too.

Went to Chinatown and got 4 egg tarts and 4 pork buns for $2!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on June 05, 2014, 08:17:33 PMNah, it's not as good as dollar rice noodles, dumplings and pork buns...

But...but 2 bros D:
Though I'll admit, those things sound great, too. Let's just agree that cheap food is good.

Dude

おしっこ行ってきました

(のヮの)

KefkaticFanatic

2bros pretty good, but I think Ruto is biased because of the whole lactose intolerance thing :P

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

So blueflower introduced me to David Firth, and I thought this one was a pretty brilliant analysis of modern music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpNhiYXSTw]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department