News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 16, 2014, 06:28:07 PMMy friend told me playing The House/The House 2 would be freaky. It was tame. :(
House of the dead?

braix

Quote from: Yugi on May 16, 2014, 06:29:25 PMHouse of the dead?
It's like a click-based online horror game thing. I don't even know.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

McDucky

Ye dunnae leave the hoose wi' yer sanitey...

Saria

I like cats! They're comfortable and easy to wear!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Quote from: Saria on May 17, 2014, 12:40:58 PMI like cats! They're comfortable and easy to wear!
why are you skinning cats

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

I got two 1st places at the tournament, but it was not without a casualty. Alas, my nunchuks gave out mid-kata.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2014, 04:24:53 PMI got two 1st places at the tournament, but it was not without a casualty. Alas, my nunchuks gave out mid-kata.
?????????

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 17, 2014, 04:47:01 PM?????????
I went to a martial arts tournament today, in Perris. I got first place in two categories/divisions/whatever you'd call them. However, while I was doing my weapons kata, my nunchuks broke (fortunately, it did not count as a penalty).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Deleted all my social media. Fuck that stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

I figured out how to set a custom login tone, but I can't adjust the volume so it blasts.

braix

I finished my essay, thus to celebrate I am playing League of Legends...it is now 12:25 AM

Roz~

First week as a video game tester: Holy crap my job is amazing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

Quote from: Roz~ on May 17, 2014, 11:19:06 PMFirst week as a video game tester: Holy crap my job is amazing.
Lucky 'lil