News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

O_O

I just got an email a few hours ago saying mine finally shipped. Now it won't be here until Tuesday....

~sigh

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Mike

Quote from: Akiro on March 08, 2008, 05:16:33 PMLike I said before, I have to finish my project before I play, and I WOULD take a picture of it if I knew how to put it onto the computer.

Besides, I'm not you, you don't know what I SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do.

Yeah right. I'm the person whose ALWAYS at the last minute, once I did a 3000 word essay the night before we had to hand it in. Just for Brawl because I know that tomorrow I'll probably be playing 12-13 hours straight so I started my homework 2 days ago. Finished 2 Illustrator projects and just finished my HTML project. I still have a Flash project to do, but I'll do it in class Monday and we have until Tuesday night to hand it in. Don't have much left to do. So I'm prepare for Brawl.

So no proof, no Brawl.

blah54

wow a bunch of you guys pre-ordered it...

i didn't pre-order cause i assume it'll be like halo 3, where you could just walk into the store casually and buy a copy... (i hope i'm right)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Mike

Same. A lot of stores still took pre-orders today. No doubt there will be enough. Also big snowstorm tonight so less people will go to the stores lol.

Harvest

A lot of games are sold out in my town because we only have one game store.  Halo 3 was sold out, not that I tried.  Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band.  Luckily I got my dad to get Assassin's Creed for me but it was sold out for a week after that.

Thats why I reserved Brawl, just in case.
-

evilsqueaky

Oh my gosh Brawl is amazing. I just played it for 6 hours straight. Now I'm going to bed. My favorites are Meta Night, Ike, Link, Pit, and Diddy Kong. Even Peach isn't too bad.

Mike

razer84

i got it at like 8 this morning, been playing for like 3 hours. Pit, Fox, and Ike are my favorites so far. wow, this game is so fun.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah, so everyone that has their codes, go post them on the topic in the wii section. I haven't played it yet so I don't know mine  ;D

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Yea! I just played Brawl! The only thing is that the game I played online was very laggy...and it's not my Internet connection...

KefkaticFanatic

Your sig is great :D

Well thats what you're gonna get from Nintendo...

me irl
[close]

razer84

damn commies.

Harvest

Have not tried online, and I will not.

Brawl is one of the best games I have ever played.

-