The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Anyone thinking GTA is any more dangerous than Mario Party has clearly never played the games.

Although I'm really glad they did this study. Gamers may have known this for a while, but I can understand why troubled parents wouldn't just take them on their weird.

...now all we have to do is get that demographic to start trusting science, and we'll be golden.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

There are a bunch of really odd topics people research xD I guess if anyone disagrees with you, then you'd have something to cite?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I played Mario Party with my cousins before. I think that's why I hate them so much. Even though I won.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Mario Party DS was all I've played from the MP series.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Controllers were thrown. People were punched in the face. People were yelled at and threatened. Playing Mario Party with my relatives was pretty fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

I've never gotten angry while playing Mario Party
dunno what you guys are talking about
(Of course I was usually the one who won all the minigames, got all the ooins, bought the most stars, and got the minigame bonus star at the end...)
unmotivated

spitllama

That's why you give your friends handicaps
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Quote from: spitllama on April 09, 2014, 04:59:52 AMThat's why you give your friends handicaps
I played with my siblings.
And I DID. >:(
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 09, 2014, 03:48:27 AMI've never gotten angry while playing Mario Party
dunno what you guys are talking about
(Of course I was usually the one who won all the minigames, got all the ooins, bought the most stars, and got the minigame bonus star at the end...)
You clearly have never experienced the majesty of 3 turns left GODDAMN BOWSER STAR SWAP

me irl
[close]

Dude

[5:40:00 PM] Alex Malarky (Dude): so i saw one of those kool-aid bottle things smashed in the road
[5:40:04 PM] Alex Malarky (Dude): and i thought
[5:40:10 PM] Alex Malarky (Dude): "wow that's a huge condom"
[5:40:12 PM] Alex Malarky (Dude): orz

whyyyyy

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*