News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 15, 2014, 06:52:46 PMI'd be interested in the PS1, too bad I don't have a TV :/
If you're in NY now, it would make it so much easier to sell it to you because you can just meet me somewhere and pick it up lol. I can't imagine shipping the console would be cheap...

What's so bad about that game? xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 15, 2014, 06:52:46 PMLol, one of my close friends at school actually came up with the name for "A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale". His dad's one of the top people at Lagunitas XD strange that I haven't tried it yet.
I am so jealous of you right now.. You have to convince your friend to let you go home with them sometime so you can go to Lagunitas!! The food there is great and their beers are awesome.

Plus you'll be in Petaluma, so there are lots of fun things to do in a little city about 30 minutes south!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 15, 2014, 07:33:17 PMWell, that's certainly a broad statement XD
Agreed. Haven't taken a sip since New Years and it's wonderful. I will be breaking it though. Why?

BECAUSE FUCKING MEAD. I'm going to a festival/camping thingy which has vendors who brew mead! And my inner fantasy nerd just cannot pass up on an opportunity like that. I'M GONNA BE DRINKING IKE A DWARVEN KING! now all I need is a beard...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on February 15, 2014, 06:35:22 PMold police hat and a pair of handcuffs. XDDDDDD This should be great!
wink wink kefka

Ruto

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Sitting in the airport, waiting to head to Juneau Alaska on my second government internship!!!

Weeeeeeee!
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Heyyyy D:

Meanwhile I lol'd at this today. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303496804579369420198599600

What country and what century is this again? People commenting and taking this stuff seriously? Anyway, she's totally wrong and misrepresents both men and women.

SuperFireKirby

All women need to be happy is a husband and all men want is sex.

Sorry Ruto, but I'm pretty sure this is EXACTLY how men and woman work.

Ruto

A mechabear army will make me happy, though! D; So will lots of material objects I won't need to share with future husband because I'll be the one owning them!

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Dude on February 08, 2014, 04:32:13 PMIt's the release date for the full version of Mousou Express!
also fuck it wasn't it's the 26th for some reason.

I HATE WAITING.