News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I don't even know. I just automatically assume all crazy metal bands are Norwegian until proven otherwise.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Yeah they're scottish. But anyway, I like metal for the most part, just because of the instrumentals. The vocals never really appeal to me, especially if they're just screaming the whole time.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 16, 2014, 04:00:36 PMYeah they're scottish. But anyway, I like metal for the most part, just because of the instrumentals. The vocals never really appeal to me, especially if they're just screaming the whole time.

^some of the vocals can be pretty awesome (when they choose to actually sing).
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

If I wanted to start an arrangment project where would I start the thread?

Yugi

Request Board

Also, I saw a stream of DuckTales Remastered and it got me legitimatly interested in Scrooge Mcduck as a character!

Yugi

Also I swear to god if your arrangement project is of the Thousand Year Door

Mashi

Bubbles

Is tinychat broken for chrome or something? I havent been able to get on in months

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2014, 06:14:50 PMIs tinychat broken for chrome or something? I havent been able to get on in months
I use chrome and I was able to get on.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on January 16, 2014, 05:45:15 PMAlso I swear to god if your arrangement project is of the Thousand Year Door
Actually me and Winter are going to start a Paper Mario one. He thinks its a good idea :)
We could use all the arrangers we can get :)
Help us Guys :)
not thousand year door

Mashi

Bubbles, chatroom's working fine.  What exactly is the problem?  Is the screen not loading?  Maybe try a different browser to access it.