News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

The wind chill is -18°F and there's a level 3 winter storm warning issued so yeah this is awful.

EDIT: Oops, that statement was incorrect. The wind chill is actually -22°F. orz

SuperFireKirby

I think it's in the high 50's here. Getting to be some pretty severe coldness!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

I think with wind chill it was -50.

Needless to say did NOT go outside.
unmotivated

Bubbles

I tried not to look at a thermometer today so I wouldn't cry.

My school has multiple buildings and the only way to travel from class to class is outside, and today ranged from bitter cold to severe rain and winds. The basement of one of the buildings got flooded and the top floor of the other was evacuated (there was an electrical wire and it was damp...idk). Plus, I almost got hit by a cinderblock that fell off the roof >.>

You would think that a school where most of the kids have lawyers for parents would try harder to avoid injury lawsuits. I'm just hoping we get off tomorrow so the school can get their shit together because of the cold

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

I just came from NYC where it was really cold to Seattle where the low is like 40F with no noticeable wind chill

I bundled up but when I was outside I was too warm and had to take a layer off.

#notshittyweatherproblems

me irl
[close]

Ruto

D:<

The weather was okay today but it's going to be freezing tomorrow. At least the rain yesterday and Sunday melted most of the snow so it wouldn't turn into ice.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

It is cold in the mornings (low around 40) when I leave for work, but apparently around 1 or 2, its 67 outside.. and like 75 inside my office. Ugh.

Ruto

Hahaha then I'm glad you didn't come to New York back in December...xD I think it snowed during the week you were going to be here?

I'm only complaining because I have to buy groceries tomorrow and pick up Saria from school. The heat doesn't seem to work well here so it might be freezing indoors tomorrow too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

That's nice. I don't turn the heat at night, so it gets down below 60 in my apartment. I still wouldn't mind if it was colder, I have overcoats and blankets galore.

EFitTrainr

All I can say is:

YOU ALL ARE FRICKIN' AMATEURS. NEGATIVE 50 WITH WIND CHILL AND YOU DIDNT EVEN GO OUTSIDE?? HAH
I LAUGH AT THE LIKES OF YOU
I HAVE CHORTLES
I like food.

Clanker37

It's 40C here, so I don't know what you're talking about. Even my cats are sweating.

I don't know how you people deal with cold. I have to put on a jacket whenever it's below 20C.

Waddle Bro

4C

American Marines came to Finland to practice winter war. How ironic that we're having like the warmest winter ever.