News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

GaryOak

Did slow take a trip to the banana island or why he isn't in the member list?
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Lol I had an epiphany: The bug my version of Finale got happened while I was working oh a blackgiantdoghead request. I think it was trying to tell me something. xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

I got Super Mario Sunshine for Christmas!!  ;D

K-NiGhT

Quote from: GaryOak on December 23, 2013, 07:30:05 AMDid slow take a trip to the banana island or why he isn't in the member list?
he got banned
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

FSM-Reapr

Shazammitylam and merry Christmas to all

Especially to Mashi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

It was in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

Essentially he insulted Kefka by calling him Binacle.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Hahaha well there was a bit more to it than THAT. :P

Maniacle4 CD: 'Carry On' get. This is the greatest Christmas EVAR!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 25, 2013, 05:02:32 PMHahaha well there was a bit more to it than THAT. :P

Maniacle4 CD: 'Carry On' get. This is the greatest Christmas EVAR!

Yah -.- Maybe I should have had some kind of goodwill thread this year to remind everyone to behave.

In other news, my younger sisters got 2 overpriced Apple products for Christmas that will now be using the crap wifi we have at home. So now that's a desktop, my laptop, a ipad, another ipad, and itouch, 3 smartphones, my ps3 (occasionally) that are all using it at the same time. The internet we have can barely handle one computer. Bad news for anyone who's planning to visit me and use the internet in the next year or so.

Also I only got a card today -.- and a surprise bill for color printer ink that was used to make the card. I guess that means I get a gift of -$30 for Christmas if I didn't count the fact that I paid for that box of Christmas cards too...

In other news I'm getting back into oil painting so this place is going to smell like cleaning solvents and linseed oil for the next month or so! I'm just waiting for my underpainting to dry so I can get back to painting that waffle I ate about 7 months ago.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary