News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

You have a sarcastic wit sometimes, but I wouldn't call you passive aggressive for it.  And I wouldn't consider that to be a bad characteristic either; people call me sarcastic all the time!

I think you're a great person overall, Doodle, and I think you shouldn't feel down, because everyone loves you!!!

FSM-Reapr

Dude

Honestly I thought it was more mood swings than anything else, but thanks for your honesty.

Dude

Also, if anyone can find an example that would really help me see what I'm doing wrong.

Mashi

Doodle, you are not doing anything wrong.  You're a great person that has a great personality.  You can't please everyone in the world, so please don't act that you should just because one person seems to dislike you.  You're caring and sympathetic when you need to be and that's what's important.  There's nothing to supply example for because you're perfectly fine as a person.  Do you think you would have so many friends if you were doing anything wrong?  You're an important member to the community and it makes us sad to see you castigating yourself like this.  We're very fond of you, Doodle, so we hope that you appreciate yourself more, because you truly are a worthwhile person.

FSM-Reapr

I wish I could sound smart to say something like that :c

MaestroUGC

You are a good person, but nowhere near as great a man as I.
But rejoice! in your not-as-great splendiferousness, I say to you, sir.
For life is yours for the taking! Well, all the stuff that I don't want.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Mashi

omg deku

EDIT: It sounds very nice!  I like the supplementary rhythms and things you've added to it all.  The only part I didn't like was that synthesiser sound in the primary melody; the actual melody was perfectly fine, but I couldn't enjoy the timbre of it.  That distaste may only be my preference though.  All things considered though, it was great!

KefkaticFanatic

PSA: 3DSXL Zelda bundle is at target for $150, and there is 10% off storewide this weekend.  So, this weekend it is $135 in store o:

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Ruto on October 26, 2013, 02:28:37 PMI woke up this morning and realized the toilet couldn't flush -.- After trying unsuccessfully to even use a plunger, I took a break and tried again just now...

I got it to work several times after throwing my whole weight on it...and the toilet decided to show me the cause of the clog -___- EWWW -.- I suppose I should also try that method Saria often quotes in her sig since I'm too tired to use the plunger again.

Now to find out who did it...took a huge dump and left I mean.

Sorry about that

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

The Deku Trombonist