News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I don't really know where this should go but I know bubbles said there were partly done arrangments of Coconut Mall if people who had those partials could send a Finale thing that'd be cool?
unmotivated

Dude

Thanks Mashi for giving me the idea of getting some food in me. This eggnog shake tastes great with the saltiness of my tears.

Mashi

itll taste better when im serenading you with kisses ;) ;) ;)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on December 17, 2013, 08:44:50 AMThere's also an ignore list... I think we all know who's in mine ;)
Is it me?It's me isn't it.

YOU BASTARD, DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

because im on his ignore list he cant read these things so now i can post them

Spoiler
dudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucks
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on December 17, 2013, 09:34:24 PMbecause im on his ignore list he cant read these things so now i can post them

Spoiler
dudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucksdudesucks
[close]
Excuse me?

Yugi, I've known you to be annoying in the past, but I thought you grew above that. Lately you've been acting really immature, but this is by far the worst thing you have done to my knowledge. Blatantly hating on someone just because they privately choose to ignore any messages from you, you post "dude sucks" here? What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if anyone did that to you here. Ever heard of the golden rule? You should learn it by heart.

"Do unto others as you would have done to yourself."

/endrant.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I don't know how this passed Nintendo's kiddie-filter

WA HAA

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on December 17, 2013, 09:54:32 PMExcuse me?

Yugi, I've known you to be annoying in the past, but I thought you grew above that. Lately you've been acting really immature, but this is by far the worst thing you have done to my knowledge. Blatantly hating on someone just because they privately choose to ignore any messages from you, you post "dude sucks" here? What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if anyone did that to you here. Ever heard of the golden rule? You should learn it by heart.

"Do unto others as you would have done to yourself."

/endrant.
I was joking, I had meant for it to be lighthearted, but I guess people took it too seriously?

Besides, I thought "sucks" was supposed to be the kiddy insult?

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 17, 2013, 10:36:51 PMI don't know how this passed Nintendo's kiddie-filter

WA HAA

He's clapping something?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

That's a gesture people use to say "suck it" or something similar. Not something that would normally be in a Nintendo game, let alone a Mario spin-off.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on December 17, 2013, 09:34:24 PMbecause im on his ignore list he cant read these things so now i can post them

Spoiler
[close]
Literally thought it said "ducks" this whole time. Makes more sense now

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Random thought, but I absolutely hate it when people interrupt each other on the news.

Conservatives usually do this for some reason and I have no idea why.

Edit: nvm both sides do it it's so lame

mikey

Quote from: Dude on December 17, 2013, 11:47:33 PMRandom thought, but I absolutely hate it when people interrupt each other on the news.

Conservatives usually do this for some reason and I have no idea why.

Edit: nvm both sides do it it's so lame

It's because they can't stop talking and they hate each other.
unmotivated

Dude

Ok, quick question.

Do I have a
Quotepassive aggressive personality-switching thing
whenever I talk to you guys?

mikey

unmotivated