News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

second.

So the site is finally back up? Sweet.

Harvest

I really needed this topic over the last few months..

I REALLY NEEDED IT.

So many things I needed to post my thoughts on...

THERE WAS A FUCKING ELECTION GOD DAMMIT!
-

Dude

Harvest: Stfu, we know you are ecstatic that Obama won, but stop rubbing it in the McCain people's faces.

Anyway, it's cold outside... Especially when I'm hanging christmas lights.

Harvest

Quote from: Dude on November 08, 2008, 11:55:05 AMHarvest: Stfu, we know you are ecstatic that Obama won, but stop rubbing it in the McCain people's faces.

Anyway, it's cold outside... Especially when I'm hanging christmas lights.

I wasn't..and I haven't since election night.

I would have a lot if the forums were up though.
-

Davey

omgomgomgomgogmogmogmgomgomgogmgomgomgomgogmgomgomgomgomgmogomgz.

;D
* DaveyTheRebel is nothing but happy to see an alternative solution to the forums being down.

*edit.* All catched up. ಠ_ಠ

HugoMeister

You'd think that the forums would be more active.....

Anyway:

Stayed home from school today. Took violently ill this morning.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

The forums are very slow. I guess not everyone has realized that NSM is back up. If you think about it, how else would some of these members know if they don't go on the chat?

musicguy360

Davey

Gears of War 2 is a great game. I've almost beat it on the hardest difficulty and got most of the achievements for it. At my location I was the first one to buy the game and I was the first one in line at the midnight release, somewhere around 8:00pm I showed up. When I bought it I walked out of the store and held it above my head. Almost got bumrushed, and I can honestly say it was the most cliche thing I've ever done, but at the time, it was awesome.

[/brag]

Jamaha

I am....

Tired
Confused
Relieved
Annoyed
Somewhat happy

Or now that I think of it, "confused" is probably close enough.

Harvest

-

musicguy360

wow, i can't belive nsm is dying!  Maybe you should send e-mails to every member...

musicguy49

Yea, I learned yesterday that NSM was still existing...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: musicguy360 on November 16, 2008, 12:24:52 PMwow, i can't belive nsm is dying!  Maybe you should send e-mails to every member...

Dying?  It's already deceased.  This is just it being infected by the T-Virus and being a zombie for a short period of time before it gets its head blown off with a shotgun and put down for good.

me irl
[close]