News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 31, 2013, 11:30:58 PMhttp://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/UHQZFP2Jxcll_Vm-PsZpxNIK5920bRRK

Nintendo can't handle moderating an online service, so they just turn it off

what a promising precedent

Damn it, Nintendo. Stop giving me reasons to hate you.

Waddle Bro

Jamaha, idk if you traveled by public vehicles today, but man were they crowded thanks to that engine driver strike.

Jamaha

Oh right, that thing.

Good thing I live in Otaniemi, study in Otaniemi and work in Otaniemi.

GaryOak

Quote from: Jamaha on November 01, 2013, 08:09:25 AMDamn it, Nintendo. Stop giving me reasons to hate you.

I tried to put some money in my Eshop but it seems that Nintendo doesn't like Visa Electron with OP.

Now there's 300€ in authorization hold in my bank account and 0€ in my Eshop account.

Stupid Nintendo.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jamaha

Yeah, been there done that.

It takes a few days for the holds go away, but of course I tried it multiple times before checking my bank account.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I already saw that too, I honestly might go see it just because.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

It was bound to happen at some point. Morgan Freeman and Will Arnett are in it so it can't be that awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

MaestroUGC

This is probably the only movie I will ever get excited for, what with me being a huge Lego fan for lyfe and all.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

I just finished Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door today :)
I almost got killed on the final phase of the Shadow Queen Battle  ::)
This is officialy my favorite game :)

spitllama

^^ I'm literally playing that game right now. I forgot how great the humor is. Music is memorable and there so much extra stuff to do all the time.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

Yeah. Have you beaten the pit of 100 trials? I only went to floor 50 and stopped.

spitllama

In my past playthrough I did. It... really wasn't worth it. But the boss was fun I guess!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012