News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Yep! ^_^

I'm almost done with the 3rd and gonna start the 4th soon. Probably on the plane.

Nebbles

I keep meaning to read it, but... I procrastinate on everything. Truly. It'll be a nice read for breaks during school, at least.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 23, 2013, 05:31:47 PMOn the subject of the book itself, I thought it was really good, but I can understand how some people might not like it (e.g. because of the writing style).

This isn't descriptive at all; you didn't tell me anything what you thought of the book.

In response to your comment though, The Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book while The Great Gatsby is up there as well. Most people tend to hate The Catcher in the Rye, though.

Aaaaand speaking of Gatsby, my college had a screening of that movie tonight in an auditorium. I went with this girl I met and it was the third viewing for both of us xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on August 23, 2013, 05:59:25 PMI keep meaning to read it, but... I procrastinate on everything. Truly. It'll be a nice read for breaks during school, at least.
Yeah, my firm gives us reading recommendations for us. They want us to read at least 30 hours a month, whether it is financial news or Game of Thrones.

I was at a presentation with the Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg about her book Lean In, so my firm is urging everyone (even guys -- the book is geared toward women) to read it!

Also I have The Casual Vacancy on the list too! (and the rest of the A Song of Ice and Fire)

SlowPokemon

The Casual Vacancy...

I read the first one hundred pages but was kind of put off by the fact that none of the characters are likable. While that works in comedies like Arrested Development, it makes it a little difficult to read.

I'll finish it one day.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2013, 06:24:37 PMThe Casual Vacancy...

I read the first one hundred pages but was kind of put off by the fact that none of the characters are likable. While that works in comedies like Arrested Development, it makes it a little difficult to read.

I'll finish it one day.

My mom told me she finished it, but no one is very likable... I still have yet to read it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

It's sort of fun to look at everyone and judge them, but they're uncomfortably familiar so it almost makes you feel guilty.

DrP

My Favorite line from Arrested Development

Michael: No, it's Orange County.

This is in response to someone calling Orange County "the OC"

NO.. It's Orange County.

Jamaha

Quote from: DrP on August 23, 2013, 05:57:36 PMYep! ^_^

I'm almost done with the 3rd and gonna start the 4th soon. Probably on the plane.

Good. I can spoil you the 5th.

DrP

Quote from: Jamaha on August 24, 2013, 12:02:00 AMGood. I can spoil you the 5th.
You do that and I'll cook Reindeer with Mashed Potatoes.

Jamaha

FSM-Reapr

Leaving to Chicago on Monday morning.

So hyped. First time for me in 'Murica.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

D: you could come sit in with out big band‼
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!