News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 20, 2013, 11:48:56 AMWith all due respect, but only people who really doesnt understand music like it is says this. I can assure you, I'm really not jealous of the guy. At all.
I really dont understand why cant we criticize Lang Lang without people saying "You're just jealous".
I just think that he gets more credit then he really deserves. He's not even a great pianist. He's good for sure, but not god like for sure.
I'm not a great pianist as well, but I can assure you, I know what's he doing, and what he does is disrespecting the music in the most varied ways, only playing the "best-sellers" with double speed, with too-much-to-be-missed notes, and (this is to subjective) terrible and unfortunate interpretations. And yes, doing to much faces is very annoying, because he is to preoccupied making those faces, instead of being preoccupied in hitting the right notes...
And that's not even an opinion, it's just a fact...
In another hand, he has some brilliant CD recordings and concerts with great interpretations of many musics. Unfortunately, there aren't so many...

Also, saying that he made more concerts than me. Does that really means he's better than everyone because he gave more concerts? More isn't better... He has a lot of concerts because he's famous and controversial, people see his concerts because he's Lang Lang... I don't even care if he's better pianist, person, prettier or whatsoever, I really don't care. I'm really happy with the musician I am, and I'd rather respect the music and the composers who wrote them, than playing them in tons of concerts without giving a message while playing, technically "dirty" and fantasized emotions...

Why would really like you to watch this video too (sorry about the non-suggestive image):
Um, you just responded to it today? With this essay?^
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ALPRAS

Quote from: Saria on August 20, 2013, 01:08:28 PMUm, you just responded to it today? With this essay?^

Some days ago? It was yesterday... *facepalm*

Saria

Whatever, I don't remember. No need to be a precise smart aleck.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Ok, you don't need to call me Troll :P

Peace?

Saria

I did not, I crossed it out. And no because you were acting like a smart aleck and I didn't like it one bit.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Crossed it or not, the word was still there, and I also didn't liked it one bit.

Well, you know that yesterday is different from some days ago, some days ago is very vague, so sorry for correcting you!

What can I say? "Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!"

:P

Saria

I'm waiting for an apologyyy! I will too if you will!
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Saria

Nah, I just lose it when I talk to wise guys. Sorry.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

Nope, you don't have the right to do it because you're not above me. =D
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Kman96

Hi guys.

I'd like to interrupt this quite intriguing argument to point out something that, at this point, I would honestly rather not change-

I don't know who the hell, nor do I give a FUCK who this Lang Lang is, all I know is that he's some BASTARD that is TEARING OUR NSM FAMILY APART. and I don't like it.

ALPRAS. Saria doesn't like your opinion of this character. Get over it

SARIA. Alpras doesn't like your opinion of this character. Get over it.

This is life people, and there will be such conflicts and you CAN'T do anything about the other person. You can't keep fighting forever over some hotshot celebrity-person-thing, when really, who's benefitting? He is. Because you're talking about him, getting the word out, upping his popularity, instead of something that really MATTERS.

It doesn't matter people. just leave it alone.

Hey, what a lovely day it is outside. I think I'll go enjoy my last day of summer out in the rain.
Party Hard!
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Kman96 on August 20, 2013, 01:42:03 PMSARIA. Alpras doesn't like your opinion of this character. Get over it.
Yes I know. I got over it as soon as he responded to me because I knew he wouldn't like my opinion.

Our "NSM family" was torn apart a loong time ago. :P
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ALPRAS

Quote from: Saria on August 20, 2013, 02:24:45 PMYes I know. I got over it as soon as he responded to me because I know he didn't like my opinion.

Our "NSM family" was torn apart a loong time ago. :P

I can see that.. This forum is completely different since I joined in 2008... :(

Saria

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 20, 2013, 02:58:56 PMI can see that.. This forum is completely different since I joined in 2008... :(
Yes! Except I joined 2010.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal