News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FireArrow on July 22, 2013, 12:20:39 AMSo I was on PS and some random guy comes up to me to talk to me about religion. We had a pretty big talk that came down to god making me straight. >.> He asked me to do him a favor and pray to god to ask him to guide me down the right path. I have to give him credit though, he was extraordinarily polite and kind, so why not be open minded and try something out?
That has never happened to me when I've been on my PlayStation. Weird.

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DrP

The office is nice on a lovely Tuesday morning!

Did you know the sun rises at like 5 AM?? and sets after 10 PM. That was a nice wake up call at 5:30 AM. This is going to be a nice few days!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Bro, that early sunrise and late sunset screwed with my mind soooo much in Washington.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

DrP, what hotel are you in? I could possibly give tips of stuff you should visit if they're nearby!

Jamaha

I should probably recognize that. Except I don't.

Also it seems you made it from the airport.

MoboMoga

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 10:34:50 PMDrP, what hotel are you in? I could possibly give tips of stuff you should visit if they're nearby!
I'm at the Radisson Blu Plaza on Mikonkatu.

And my flight leaves tomorrow at 6:30 AM (and I get back in to SFO at 12 PM -- which then I have to go to the office when I get back until 5 PM... gah)

Quote from: Jamaha on July 23, 2013, 12:43:25 PMI should probably recognize that. Except I don't.

Also it seems you made it from the airport.
Turns out my Associate mentor buddy picked me up (she had a sign and everything). They never gave me details about getting from the airport -_-

And my office is on Itämerentori

Also, I can say: Missä on kahvila?
My only takeaway in Finnish. Oh and I was totally mispronouncing the "uu", like Mitä kuuluu

Everyone spoke English, so there was no need to pull out Google Translate.

MoboMoga

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 24, 2013, 12:18:19 PMYay Mobo is back!

Yep, after a long hiatus, I came back! I thought I would have more time in the summer to arrange but I'm too busy with SAT prep  :-\. But I do come to this forum quite occasionally.  :)

MoboMoga

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on July 25, 2013, 03:20:58 PMyay Mobo changed his name again <3

Haha, yep. I really like this name, because one, I like what it means, and two, I LOVE the song this name was derived from!