News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on May 25, 2013, 09:32:17 AMKefka wanted his first drink yesterday so I gave him vodka. And cognac. Hahahaha.
Oh you.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

QuoteTotal time logged in: 50 days, 21 minutes.

cool

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on May 25, 2013, 09:32:17 AMKefka wanted his first drink yesterday so I gave him vodka. And cognac. Hahahaha.
*hack*
oh gods it tastes like burning

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 26, 2013, 01:11:03 AMcool

QuoteTotal time logged in: 39 days, 1 hours and 53 minutes.
I'm catching up!

Ricky

Statistics, signal processing and electronics on my mind most of the time during the day but right now it's music time.

Zunawe

Quote12 days, 10 hours and 23 minutes
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

QuoteJub3r7       189d 22h 6m

dat jub

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

So yesterday I went on a 17.2 mile bike ride with my dad, and along the way, we passed by a pink DSi, just lying on the road. Now my dad isn't partial to stopping when he's in the biking mood, so we passed by it and I felt I should have at least picked it up to see if it was salvageable.

Fast forward to today. My dad apparently told my mother about the DSi on the road during our ride, and so on our way to church this morning, we swooped down the road and I picked it up. (thankfully it hadnt rained in a while, so the power might be alright). It was lying open face down on the highway, and when we picked it up and wiped it off, the two screens were clear, the controls were all moveable, and only the plastic shell was a little bit jumbled up. It wouldn't turn on, which was pretty predictable, but we just needed to get home after church and test it out.

One problem: I don't have a DSi charger, as they need a specific charger in order to regain power. Until we get the right charger, it'll just be sitting dead in our house. What a salvage if it works, though, right?
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

I'm way too proud of my swapnote Yukkuri. ._.

SlowPokemon

Kelsey--are you sure that's not a DS Lite? Because the DSi uses the same charger as the 3DS.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 26, 2013, 12:54:08 PMKelsey--are you sure that's not a DS Lite? Because the DSi uses the same charger as the 3DS.
nope, its a DSi. I own a DS lite. Well if that's the case then its f*cked. I tried my 3DS charger on it already and it wouldn't work. I'm headed out of town right now, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow when we come home.

That's too bad. :( would have been a cool story to tell. But hey, it came with New Super Mario Bros. And I don't already own it, so that's cool! Plus, it works like a charm!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Ohhhh that sucks. But NSMB is a great game so have fun with that!