Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Hey guys it's even bettar than before
EDIT: may be a tad NSFW...

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

If you value what little sanity you have left, you will not click that link.

Trust me on this one.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 31, 2008, 12:25:37 PMHey guys it's even bettar than before
EDIT: may be a tad NSFW...
OH MY GOD!!!! That scared the shit out of me! :O good thing I was wearing headphones >__>, jeez...

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, it seems it has a random effect every time.  Was different for me.  Thank Niro from Drshnaps.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 31, 2008, 01:57:48 PMYou were warned. :|
Well it was a little too late >__> I saw that before I you even posted...jeez

SuperFireKirby

I wish I had read Hugo's post. :-\ Note to self: Read responses before clicking.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

iDOWN

On another note:
I just noticed that I'm a senior member now :]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Jamaha

Good god.

0°C this morning (32°F for the fools out there).

IT'S SEPTEMBER, IT CAN'T BE THAT COLD!

iDOWN

Are you for cereal?

Ice age, I'm telling you. It's begining as we speak. D:

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: iDOWN on September 01, 2008, 06:51:18 AMAre you for cereal?

Ice age, I'm telling you. It's begining as we speak. D:

Nah... global warming will burn up everything and then convert into the iceage. That's been our planets cycle for millions of years. Hot to cold cold to hot. Why the hell can't we just make a air conditioning unit to moniter the whole planet?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

My first class tomorrow, French, is cancelled, but I'm still going early to spot my slave. Initiations ftw.

generalmayo

MY MATH TEACHER IS A JERK! SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BREAK AND BELIEVES IN 3-4 PAGES OF HOMEWORK AND RUSHES THROUGH LEARNING. UGH I AM UP TO MY HEELS JUST HAVING HER AS A MATH TEACHER! i don't really like my sci teacher either because she supports gay rights but we got to burn a barbie doll so that cool. ;D

okay okay I get it