News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Google chrome wants me to change "a lot" to "alot". Since when is alot a word? Or does it recognize things youve typed before as actual words?

Yugi

Quote from: Jompa on April 28, 2013, 05:32:55 AM^Scratch that, I understand now ;D fucking brilliant...
If they had a sprinkler system that didn't drown anyone who was hit by it, this whole crisis would have been avoided.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 28, 2013, 07:20:10 PMGoogle chrome wants me to change "a lot" to "alot". Since when is alot a word? Or does it recognize things youve typed before as actual words?

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Waddle Bro

The world is insane. What's next, aparkinglot?

blueflower999

Olimar refuses to watch a YouTube video for no good reason. He's clearly afraid of the internet.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

^because you childishly keep rick rolling me. I tell you every time that I'll watch it if you tell me what it is before I click on it. You're just mad cus you're a terrible liar  :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I haven't Rick Roll'd you in months, and you have no idea that I'm lying because you didn't click the link!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Well now that Olimar left the Tinychat, I can't really prove myself innocent, can I?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Oh, and for those who do not know, here's TV Tropes description of a rickroll.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RickRoll

Nebbles

boop boop I have a quiz in music theory tomorrow and I want someone to help review the material with me

Anyone???

Pretty please with sugar on top?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel