News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Just started playing I wanna be the fangame.

Let's see how hard it is.

SuperFireKirby

If its anywhere near as hard as IWBTG, then you sir are FACKED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Although I am actually making steady progress, rather than being stuck in one place forever (DAMM YOU G&G SPIKE CORRIDOR)>>>

Clanker37

So, today my computer wouldn't turn on. I was all frustrated and I was ready to get out the good old screwdriver and hammer and google how to fix a computer. My mum comes in and hits it. It works instantly.

Fuck logic.

Nebbles

Ah, hitting technology. The solution to all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

So what they decide to tell me in the middle of my funeral-weekend: My grandma was diagnosed with cancer 15 years ago and told that she would only live for 3-5 months. 15 years, i.e. the year I was born. Basically she flipped off cancer so she could watch me grow up and give me a grandmother. Also, now my grandpa is too unfit to live by himself but too stubborn to move out of the house, so I think we might kidnap him and bring him here to NJ. To top it off, my little cousins may or may not have given me lice

ok now that the funeral is over I promise Ill stop bugging all you guys with my problems. Im ok now.

bubbles is back and extra bubbly 8)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]