News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on April 20, 2013, 10:31:44 AMSuperFireKirby, I didn't think that you were really serious about the forgery and denial. :(
And why did you delete your post from back then???
I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU MISTER.

Also, I hope everyone had a lovely 4/20.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: Mashi on April 20, 2013, 10:19:27 AMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!
Not anywhere near as great as Melancholy, but still quite good!
My post is clearly on the previous page and you've falsified the date and some of the words!!!

Yugi

Does anyone know how to change the colour of a backloggery?

Roz~

I couldn't help it, I had to watch The Disappeareance of Suzumiya Haruhi last night. It definitely is one of the greatest movies I've ever watched. I wish I could forget all about it so I could watch it for the first time again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on April 21, 2013, 07:53:02 AMI couldn't help it, I had to watch The Disappeareance of Suzumiya Haruhi last night. It definitely is one of the greatest movies I've ever watched. I wish I could forget all about it so I could watch it for the first time again.

You're welcome :D

Did you watch in English or Japanese?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

In Japanese. I guess I could watch it in English one day, but it'd be weird since I only watched the anime in Japanese.

SlowPokemon

Haruhi is the best in Japanese, Kyon is the best in English. That's how I feel. And Koizumi's English voice is great too XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Koizumi's voice is the sexiest thing on earth.
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

I watched the dub a bit, and yeah, Kyon's English voice is pretty good! I think I'll watch the movie in English later, the dub looks pretty good. :)

Mashi

I'm going to stay an English Dub fan forever, but both are pretty good!
English's voice actors become better as the series progresses, I feel, but both dubs do the show justice, so watching either is fine.

Nebbles

How do my glasses always manage to get dirty if they're on my face most of the time arghh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on April 21, 2013, 11:20:48 AMHow do my glasses always manage to get dirty if they're on my face most of the time arghh
^OMG YES.

Ruto

So today, Kefka, Saria and I walked into a photoshoot and got asked to join. Didn't see that coming XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Suddenly WE'RE ALL MODELS

and then i left my glasses in her room and atm i am blind

me irl
[close]