News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

PseudoMario16

woah, its been awhile- i havent been on here for like 3 weeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

Funny how not a single game was released this summer (that I would even consider buying) yet right when school starts they start coming out.
-

Gooch

They want the tension for a good game to build up so that when they release it when school starts we devote every second of our lives to it, fail school and then devote even more time to their games in our absense of learning.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

SuperFireKirby

Whats with Bill Clinton and his lie filled speech? He didn't beleive anything he said during that entire time. But then again, Clinton can lie his way out of just about anything.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 29, 2008, 01:58:05 PMWhats with George W. Bush and his lie filled speech? He didn't beleive anything he said during that entire time. But then again, Bush can lie his way out of just about anything.

I think that's what you meant.

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mike on August 29, 2008, 02:58:25 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 29, 2008, 01:58:05 PMWhats with George W. Bush and his lie filled speech? He didn't beleive anything he said during that entire time. But then again, Bush can lie his way out of just about anything.

I think that's what you meant.

Are you kidding me? Bush has truthfull turrets! Remeber that "situation" Clinton was in during his presidency? Imagine Bush in that same situation. This is what would happen.

Congress: President Bush. Did you have sexual relations with that women.

Bush: Hmmm... let's see... what did they tell me to here say again? Wait, did I just say that out load? SHIT! I cannot beleive I just said that.

Congress: President Bush. Did you or did you not have sexual relations with that woman?

Bush: ....... I did not inhale.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

I seriously hope that when you said Bush was truthful that you were kidding. If you weren't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o

He, well his administration in fact, says something live on TV and like a year later they deny they ever said it.

As for the sexual relations part, he wasn't actually lying. It wasn't sex, it was a blowjob lol.

SuperFireKirby

I was talking about Clinton with the sexual relations part and saying what Bush would do if he were in the same situation Clinton was in with that.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-