News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 06, 2013, 12:57:17 PMUh, you didn't. You just want to feel accomplished.  :P

I'm generally not a liar, Olimar.

Aaaaaaand the denial starts.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

JDMEK5

Same thing's happening up here in the Great White North. The day before spring break we got school off because of a snowstorm.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 06, 2013, 01:18:24 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4040.15

Thank you kindly.

Today the high is 70! But it goes back into the 40s again tomorrow. Regardless, I think winter is finally starting to disappear.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on April 08, 2013, 11:04:57 AMI think winter is finally starting to disappear.

I am always lurking.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 05, 2013, 10:08:18 PMIt was a dark day indeed, not a single sheet has been uploaded since. We survived the NSM Y2K, but the site met an unfortunate fate...

The rules changed!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

It's weird walking on the sidewalk where the snow has melted away. Where's all the ice I've been walking on for the past...a long time? Finland's winter is way too long, I've already forgotten what summer feels like.

Waddle Bro

^ikr

But it's still weird to see huge piles of snow off-roads.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26