News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 01, 2013, 08:09:13 PMBut make sure there is no rhyme scheme! Because despite rhyming being sooper coll, poetry snobs these days find it to be immature and frivolous.
Oh, you probably should have told me that before I submitted it. Oh well :)
Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 02, 2013, 11:58:19 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbzX1-sNzXw

Possibly the coolest remix I have ever heard.
Considering the boss theme from Inside Story is one of my favorite video game themes OF ALL TIME, I have to agree with you there.

spitllama

Nice find on that one. Can't stop listening!

I wonder if this JE-AT guy does more stuff.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Just turned in my American Government term paper on T.R.'s "Big Stick diplomacy". Couldn't resist giving it a brilliant title:

Theodore Roosevelt and His Big Stick

Maybe I should start taking college seriously.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

lol

There's no need for that! I think having fun is important in college/university/whatever other school

ninja'd

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 02, 2013, 08:58:01 PMJust turned in my American Government term paper on T.R.'s "Big Stick diplomacy". Couldn't resist giving it a brilliant title:

Theodore Roosevelt and His Big Stick

Maybe I should start taking college seriously.

hehehe don't worry. Lame jokes are a great gateway to success! Maybe your professor has a sense of humor.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on April 02, 2013, 09:18:23 PMMaybe your professor has a sense of humor.
and if he doesnt, play dumb and make him explain the joke

Kman96

So I was playing Gates to Infinity for the first time earlier tonight, when I suddenly got really tired. If my memory serves me well, I saved my progress at the end of a cut scene and I either turned it off or closed my 3DS, and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was out. At all.

I woke up an undetermined amount of time later, totally frazzled and confused...when I went downstairs, the first thing my mother said to me was asking why I always chose to come downstairs after my father had come upstairs. I was so fu*king confused. Apparently I also left the computer open (somehow I had just abandoned Twitter, thank God my parents didn't do something silly), and...and...

Omg I just don't know anymore. I fell asleep and I'm not sure if it was on accident or on purpose, but now I'm like questioning every little thing because I didn't know how they were to begin with.

I think I should go upstairs and see if my room hasn't been sucked into another dimension or so.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I fell asleep playing it too XD Maybe the game is cursed ooOOOooo

BlackDragonSlayer

I fell asleep once, rather recently (a few months ago), while playing White 2. I was fighting Battle Girl Wendy's Poliwrath... and apparently the battle was just that boring... at least it was in a car, and not at home. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on April 02, 2013, 10:37:24 PMSo I was playing Gates to Infinity for the first time earlier tonight, when I suddenly got really tired. If my memory serves me well, I saved my progress at the end of a cut scene and I either turned it off or closed my 3DS, and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was out. At all.

I woke up an undetermined amount of time later, totally frazzled and confused...when I went downstairs, the first thing my mother said to me was asking why I always chose to come downstairs after my father had come upstairs. I was so fu*king confused. Apparently I also left the computer open (somehow I had just abandoned Twitter, thank God my parents didn't do something silly), and...and...

Omg I just don't know anymore. I fell asleep and I'm not sure if it was on accident or on purpose, but now I'm like questioning every little thing because I didn't know how they were to begin with.

I think I should go upstairs and see if my room hasn't been sucked into another dimension or so.

Your avatar and personal text match this situation very well
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 04, 2013, 12:01:33 AMMy laptop has exploded.

Yay.

Because it's Maestro, this is the most hilarious thing I've read all day
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

I couldn't help but notice that the "Help" section has been pleasantly quiet lately.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26