News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest: Posted a chat log that Hugo went and said in the chat.  Hugo whined about how he didn't like the log.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 25, 2008, 12:11:32 PMHarvest: Posted a chat log that Hugo went and said in the chat.  Hugo whined about how he didn't like the log.

That is ridiculous.
-

HugoMeister

Oh god please don't bring that up again. I got angry with someone, and in my anger I posted something that was personal and should have stayed in the private chat tab. It was one of the stupidest mistakes I ever made, and I just wanted to fix what I did wrong. I wanted off for him, not me. I couldn't give a shit about what people think of me.
Oh and Gamer, when you do decide to PM those logs to Harvest, just know that I don't freaking care. And I don't care what you say when you find out I posted this. Its the freaking internet.

END OF STORY.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

Dude

Prog vid

I'm making a note here so I can get back to this file.

Prog vid 2

Jamaha

Nakah

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 26, 2008, 06:38:11 AMhttp://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/google.asp

Google seems to be one hell of a workplace.

A friend of my brother has an older brother who started out of college working for google making $250,000 his first year.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Planet of the Apes 2 is terrible.

When making a sequel, please just don't add anything crazy...especially telepathic humans.
-

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

tru dat. Im sure i may be forgetting one or two that were still good, but sequals are oft never anything better than common household trash.

kotorfanboy

The empire strikes back (it was a sequel at one point) was sweet. As for video games, there are several good sequels, but few that trump their predecessor.

Palagerini

yea that's true.. all the star wars and lord of the rings were pretty good... i thought the chamber of secrets was better than the 1st harry potter.. and toy story was a pretty good sequel... pikmin 2 was better than the first... cod 4 was better than cod 3 (lol i wanted to say cod 1 < cod 2 but that's not true lol).

My thought of the moment: we were doing suicides in tennis and our coach is trying to make fun of us and he goes. "Wii tennis is not like real tennis! but the little characters in it are all better looking then all of u!" lol. we all bursted out laughing..

Edit: also that for one of our warm ups we hit balls of these traffic cones.... and we hit all the balls out and we didn't want to get anymore because we were tired so we just hit the cone , looking like we were hitting the ball. and the football team runs by and one guy goes. "man those tennis players are all crazy.. their hitting traffic cones for no reason at all.." and just as he said that this one kid started like excessively beating his trafffic cone down to nothing lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Along these same lines, no matter how much they wanted otherwise, Chrono Cross did not trump Chrono Trigger. Its simply put, you cant out-do perfection.

SuperFireKirby

If perfection could be outperfected, it would bring about chaos.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!