The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I didn't have trouble with the water temple, but the bottom of the well with the lens of truth and then the shadow temple annoyed the hell out of me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

The well was actually easy for me. A bit creepy, but I didn't have any issue with it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

I had trouble with:

1) Water Temple
I couldn't find the entrance to the basement inside the center pillar-room-thing. Therefore I was always short a key and I was annoyed.

2) Forest Temple
It took me a while to figure out all the backtracking through the twisted corridors... I was always on the wrong side of the room... Usually the right wall.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

I just realized I've been thinking of the Forest Temple in TP the whole time -.-

Honestly, whenever I do the Forest Temple in OOT I just wander around until I get to the place where I was planning to go, since, and JDMEK said, the corridors are confusing

I was always short a key in the Water Temple whenever I went to the room with the escalator type moving platforms, and it was SO ANNOYING because I would get all the way up to the top of the staircase, THEN realize I didn't have a key and have to climb down again

TheZeldaPianist275

The corridors were the death of me.  TP Forest Temple is a blast  :D That game has the best dungeons in the series, I think. 

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 14, 2013, 03:44:54 PMBDS, I didn't use a guide, and I got through it in a fraction of the time I took in the Forest Temple.
The only thing I had trouble with in the Forest Temple was figuring out where to go in the beginning; after that, it's rather straightfoward.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I just noticed that I'm the #10 for the top amounts of time people have spent on this forum. Yay.

Surprisingly, Slow isn't #1. Jub is.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Board games with a friend.

Lord of Waterdeep: Friend 162 points, me 161 points.
Citadels: Friend 30 points, me 30 points. Friend wins by having more expensive buildings on the table.

Nebbles

Arrrghh why do I have to lose my memory card the day I want to finish Wind Waker!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Raymondbl

Wind Waker was my favorite video game of all time, before I stopped playing video games. 

Glad to see that I haven't been completely forgotten.  My name was mentioned three times since I left.  Just stopped by for a visit - Talk to you all in the summer!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Yugi

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

If you were wondering of my absence in Skype, let me explain:

They moved me to another department at the clinic for this weekend only. I wasn't able to access my computer in there because the internet was being EXTREMELY idiotic, since it didn't allow my computer access to the interwebz but somehow it's fine for my 3DS!?!

Waddle Bro

So I have spent 2 weeks and 12 hours on the forums.

Holy shit I spend too much time on a computer.