The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Just saw Flight. There's a sad piano theme in the song that sounds exactly like the Howl's Moving Castle theme. Well...not really, but it's similar.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

After listening through it again, it's really not similar at all, but I just keep getting reminded of HMC cuz of one note progression starting at 30-something seconds in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Winter

Dude, that's exactly HMC. It may just be the 2nd inversion of a minor chord, but DAMN HMC did it right.

FSM-Reapr

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 01, 2013, 07:48:12 PMMost people are surprised when I tell them I don't really consider 'rap' music.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Gangnam Style is one of the few modern songs I'll listen to. Mostly it's a ton of film music and other contemporary classical type stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MassiveMayhem

I'm thinking doing a Let's play on the Fallout series, since I haven't played much of Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics.

If I did do it, you guys would watch it right?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Yugi