News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 22, 2008, 07:24:30 PMStop making excuses, emo kid.
Just putting it out there davey...his hair is not black nor is his skin white *Points at avatar* It's obviously GREEN You know what that means? He's a tree!

:P lol j/k

lol realy hyped up I just got back from pep band and our football team won!! WOOT!! I am so tired and it's not funny and I couldn't stop laughing cause one of my friends showed us how to launch bottle caps of plastic bottles in the air and my best friend(Frizy as I will refer to him here now) tried it and he was like oh #&$T! sweet! and my OTHER Friend tries it and beans a girl right on the forhead on accident and we see her mouth "What the F#&@!!" and We all bust out laughing I literaly LITERALY ROFL on the benches It was one of the funniest pep band gigs I've ever been to XD so worth it.

B-Kpianist

I saw my High schools marching band out on the field today. EWWW I SAW DUSTIN PLAYING HIS TROMBONE! I hate that kid! He's sooooo frikin annoying.  >:( (sorry :P)

MetroidHunter26

Well we have a bunch of bad sophmores >_> Hey Now I CAN make sophmores feal less adiqute (Dange don't know how to spell that word :P) with each other but besides that does anyone know a very DETAILED Chords chart for Jazz and Regular chords? and I have a dilema what are these chords and what can they be called (or in lamens terms as I was trying to say in the beggining what are other ways to write these freakin chords?)

Fma7
Em13
Eb(flat)ma7
Dm7
Dm7/G
C :P
Dm7/C
C
I try entering some of them and I don't know any other ways to rewrite them in Finale cause the Eb(flat) one wont work >__> I'm trying to fix a trumpet/flugelhorn part for Jazz band.

KefkaticFanatic

After running I heard our drums and mallets practicing.  The mallets are all totally off sync, it sounds terrible.

me irl
[close]

Gooch

All of our "Pit" instruments are always off beat by at least 2 beats no matter where. Be it at Marching band, Symphonic Band, or the occasional Pep Band we take them to.

KefkaticFanatic

*erased*

If you warn me again, that means you need to warn every offensive log that is posted in the chat logs topic.  All of them.  There are many, ones that are against other users.

me irl
[close]

Dekudude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 23, 2008, 06:30:13 PM*erased*

If you warn me again, that means you need to warn every offensive log that is posted in the chat logs topic.  All of them.  There are many, ones that are against other users.

If they are recent (I'm not going to do anything to anything that's old) and people kindly ask me to do something about it, I will. However, you're just trying to make a point, stating that your instigation is clean, and perfectly okay. Post it again, and you're going to have ALL of your posts monitored.

Davey

Phew. That was a close one. That could have been way worse.

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT?

A. The whole Spyware/Adware/Malware/Trojans owning my computer situation.
B. I just broke a glass with my foot by stepping on it.
C. Dealing with a very close call with a lightning storm and my house.
D. All of the above.

PLACE BETS NOW! !bet Innocent or !bet guilty. What are you waiting for? Bet!

It's D. Shit that was all bad.

Gooch

Mike

You're a little slow there. He already gave the answer...

Can you guess what's in my pants. Here's a clue, this time it's not your mom.

Dude

I think I'll guess on behalf of Tompa

<Tompa> Cucumber!

Mike

School tomorrow :(

But I get to meet the new hotties in my major :)

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Cheer up emo kid,
it's a brand new day.
Cheer up emo kid,
it's gonna be okay.

I'm gonna cry,
I'm gonna scream,
I'm gonna say what I don't mean.

I'm gonna cry,
I'm gonna mope,
I'm gonna give up all my hope.

Bringin everybody down,
Every,everybody down.

Cheer up emo kid,
it's a brand new day.
Cheer up emo kid,
it's gonna be okay.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch