Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred

What are we talking about?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Strangely accurate description of the Halo: Reach story line, save for about 594 soldiers.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Always suitable for any occasion, I've found.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

Listening to Escape the Fate. Brings back a shit ton of memories from when I was 14 and obsessed with them/ going through my emo phase.

Bubbles

I went to walmart to look for a game (I'm not entirely sure what game, or WHY Walmart) but I found all the Layton games, with the Curious Village starting at $30 and the next 4 around $40. Considering I got two of them for twenty dollars at Gamestop, this made me mad.

Also, I found a pack of Pokemon trading cards with weird packaging, so I bought it to see what was wrong. The package didnt have any specific set name on it, just calling them 'promo cards' and advertising that there was 15 of them. I opened it up to find 16 cards, all from different Unova sets. Also, half the pack was Psychic energies. I looked on the back, and what it basically said was that some company opened up all their old card packs, mushed them together, and resold them, specifically noting that they had no relation to the original manufacturers.

Can Walmart even do this stuff? o_o

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 26, 2013, 02:43:38 PMIs this little project of mine too nerdy, even for an engineering student? Many cred points awarded to those who recognise it...

*pics*
Looks like Scrooge McDuck's money bin to me.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 26, 2013, 10:43:01 PMLooks like Scrooge McDuck's money bin to me.
:P

But really, it's hard to tell, since the size/shapes create very vague images.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on February 26, 2013, 06:48:50 PMDid I just preorder the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Collector's edition? I think I just did.
Did I just start playing League of Legends? I think so.
What am I doing with my life? ;____;
This is EXACTLY how I feel with Magic: The Gathering

Roz~

Haha I know! I'm playing Yugioh too, and I preordered Pandora's Tower too... man, I'm poor. x)
Also wow my brother my brother transferred my Starcraft 2 game to his Blizzard account because I didn't play it anymore. Uh hello? Now I need to transfer it back to my account... that or I buy a new Wings of Liberty game. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

*after 7 battles with Death in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, I finally defeat Death*

*Death drops his scythe, killing Soma*

I have the best luck.