News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

I just realized something.

I was planning on buying a 3DS for playing during commuting. But now my commute is too short to play anything.

firstworldproblems.jpg

JDMEK5

That's just depressing.

It sure is an honor to have someone name their rival in their Pokémon game after you.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 25, 2013, 09:30:29 AMIt sure is an honor to have someone name their rival in their Pokémon game after you.

Quantum Field Theory
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Definitely doesn't feel like an honor. Every time my roommate beats Korbin (Barry), he proceeds to tell me how I need to step up my game and how I suck at the pokemanz.
Whaddabitch.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on February 25, 2013, 12:24:16 PMDefinitely doesn't feel like an honor. Every time my roommate beats Korbin (Barry), he proceeds to tell me how I need to step up my game and how I suck at the pokemanz.
Whaddabitch.
:P

When we were younger, my character would be Mike, and my rival would be Chris, and visa-versa with my older brother. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Me and my saxophone-rival in my class named our rivals after each other when we had a Pokémon Blue nuzlock-race.
I won twice.
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

I'm yet to have a rival named after me, but I sure wish it happened. I named my rival after my real life pokémon rival.
A number of years ago, we actually officially dubbed each other rivals.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Cobraroll

Is this little project of mine too nerdy, even for an engineering student? Many cred points awarded to those who recognise it...

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Did I just preorder the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Collector's edition? I think I just did.
Did I just start playing League of Legends? I think so.
What am I doing with my life? ;____;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

You're doing awesomeness because StarCraft rocks!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Haha I know =P
It's just... I probably won't have time to play because University is a bitch and it'll make me sad. And I dunno if the CE's worth it, but I'm a sucker for goodies and stuff. And I'm already wasting so much time on League of Legends D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

popo447

Don't waste time on League of Legends, waste time on Dota 2.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

the_last_sheikah

Just bought Halo: Reach for only $10!  Hooray for 75% discount sales!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 26, 2013, 07:31:15 PMJust bought Halo: Reach for only $0!  Hooray for 75% discount sales!
Just wait untill the ending.

the_last_sheikah

Oh I've played it with my friends before, so I've seen it. Still, *snif* I salute you Noble Six.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!