The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2013, 12:10:29 AMMy brother and I were playing Mario Party 2. I was Yoshi, and he was Luigi (I would've been Luigi, but alas... :P ). I was winning, but Wario hit me with a train and got to a star before me; we worked together to crush Wario (Mario was already 4th place, so we didn't need to worry about him much :P ). In the end, I had pretty much equal stars/coins to Wario, but I won because of all the bonuses. ;D

We have this great idea for a LP series called "Late Night Gaming." We find that our most entertaining commentary comes when we're tired at 12-2 AM. :P

I always love to join up with my friend and focus on only one CPU so we could make he/she lose terribly. XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr

Toby

FSM-Reapr

1 MINUTE AWAY FROM DOWNLOADING POKEMON XD ON MY COMPUTER!!!

Can't wait. Even though I'm usually against emulators, I really want to play this game. :3

Edit: This emulator is pissing me the fuck off.

Toby

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 16, 2013, 03:03:38 AMThey're doing Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, not the Disney movie.
....o

@FSM AHHH I LOVE THAT GAME

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 16, 2013, 07:00:00 AM1 MINUTE AWAY FROM DOWNLOADING POKEMON XD ON MY COMPUTER!!!

Can't wait. Even though I'm usually against emulators, I really want to play this game. :3

Edit: This emulator is pissing me the fuck off.
Ha! I have it on the Gamecube! :P

They REALLY need to make another game like that, except a lot more refined.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2013, 12:19:45 PMHa! I have it on the Gamecube! :P
Me too, but for certain reasons I'm unable to play the console version.

Bubbles

One of the game raters on NSM should play and rate Super Amazing Wagon Adventure :3

FSM-Reapr

I have the freakiest father-in-law.

-________________________________________________________________-

Dude

I took off my pants just now and i don't know why.

FSM-Reapr

Did you see me? That's what most people do when they see me.

::)