News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I got bored as a kid watching Fantasia :/
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I don't blame it for doing so, contrary to popular belief, neither of those movies are intended for children.

Night on Blad Mountain is terrifying, both the original piece and the short in the movie.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, it would have bored me to tears as a kid, and also terrified me (the "Rite of Spring" and "Night on Bald Mountain" segments come to mind), but as I'm growing to love classical music, I can really appreciate and enjoy it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I didn't understand it at all as kid, only having gained an appreciation for it in the past 7-8 years. Both musically and artistically, it's essentially a massive animated concert, very abstract at that. I highly endorse is as a way to begin to understand classical music, as it reached a bit of everything.

Also, the Al Hirschfeld inspired Rhapsody in Blue is what happens when the universe explodes into pure, unfiltered right.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Considering joining a frat. Not sure if bad idea.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

spitllama

No he didn't. But SFK's not one to be politically correct.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

There's politically incorrect, then there's being intentionally offensive for its own sake.

SuperFireKirby

There's politically incorrect, then there's covering up the molestations and rapes of thousands of children worldwide.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Who wants to make out with me? It's ok, Bubbles isn't online...
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

MaestroUGC