Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I remember I gave a gigantic one to Roz last year. Can't remember what is was tho. TIME TO SEARCH

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

So, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've decided that I really don't like anybody in that I'd want to be in a relationship with them. I've been trying to get a girlfriend for a while, and I've decided that I'm in all actuality, I'm better off without one. I'm happy with my life overall. And it's not that I don't find anyone attractive, it's just I don't want to be with anybody. I don't know if this makes any sense, it's just me posting my thoughts of the moment.
I like food.

Nebbles

Eh, makes enough sense. You just don't want a relationship at the moment.

Jub3r7

my desktop background is peanut butter and jelly discussing the future acquisition of fluff
pretty damn amazing

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 02, 2013, 11:33:50 PMSo, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've decided that I really don't like anybody in that I'd want to be in a relationship with them. I've been trying to get a girlfriend for a while, and I've decided that I'm in all actuality, I'm better off without one. I'm happy with my life overall. And it's not that I don't find anyone attractive, it's just I don't want to be with anybody. I don't know if this makes any sense, it's just me posting my thoughts of the moment.
That's a perfectly fine decision, and all that matters is that you are happy! :D

EDIT: Also, current desktop:

The Norton shall expire soon, the MidiIllustrator Maestro is a trial, WinZip trial has expired, and we only downloaded The Old Republic for the Free-to-play (although we haven't played it in a while, we've kept it since it took nearly all day to download). :P

I bet you can't guess what game the image is from. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

GaryOak

Heroes III is totally awesome. It'll never get old just like Age of Empires II.

Since everyone's posting their desktops

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Cobraroll

Desktop picture on my desktop computer:

And on my laptop:

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

...YOU GUYS REALIZE WE HAVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO DIFFERENT THREADS DESIGNATED FOR THE POSTING OF DESKTOPS, KORRACT?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

I beat Metroid (for the first time 100% played through by myself). By ramming myself up against Mother Brain's tank and firing missiles like crazy after I fell into the lava and became unable to jump back onto the normal platform. It worked, although barely.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

So I just noticed I joined the forums on JaMaHa's birthday.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Guys guys I made pizza turnovers and one turned out looking like an ocarina

I dub thee the dough of time.

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 03, 2013, 09:09:47 AM...YOU GUYS REALIZE WE HAVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO DIFFERENT THREADS DESIGNATED FOR THE POSTING OF DESKTOPS, KORRACT?

Meh.

Gigantic screen also

The ratio is about 40%.

My screen is way huger.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.