The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah54

ugh... my internet doesn't want to cooperate with me, cuts out every hour or so -_-
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Well it's a red x in a box to me is that what the person did a red x in a box :P but I can't see it what is it realy supposed to be?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

Quote from: iDOWN on August 19, 2008, 12:05:48 PMI don't understand the game at all. That's probably why there isn't as many people as you wanted.

The game is simple. I'll try and make it a little more easilly understood. You start out with 5 lives. Davey will post something like "Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?" and if it relates to you, you lose a life, if it doesn't, you keep your life. Last people standing win.

Harvest

Quote from: Gooch on August 19, 2008, 06:24:40 PM
Quote from: iDOWN on August 19, 2008, 12:05:48 PMI don't understand the game at all. That's probably why there isn't as many people as you wanted.

The game is simple. I'll try and make it a little more easilly understood. You start out with 5 lives. Davey will post something like "Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?" and if it relates to you, you lose a life, if it doesn't, you keep your life. Last people standing win.

Aren't they supposed to be dirty though?
-

Gooch

they can (and will) be, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

The Adult Version I think, the other one, not so sure.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Davey

AND IF YOU ALL ACTUALLY READ THE RULES.  ::)

You can also suggest for what I should say. I'll run out of stuff to say and it will get boring fast. So yeah. Creativity is little to none right now and people should probably send me some PM's of stuff to say.

Gooch

'Tis true, and we certainly have enough people 'round here with totally corrupted and rotten minds that will make this a most fun experience.

Davey

Me. That's why I made this.  8)

*Later edit. Time for an avatar change. I like this one, so don't give me any shit about the other one being funnier.

KefkaticFanatic

Reminds me of that movie... "Mars Attacks!" or something.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

the war of the worlds has started for the aliens to conquer all computers! lol jk..
dang i have sports tryouts tomorrow =/. and i haven't practiced since like august 2nd =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.