News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Hey, I said it as nicely as possible.

EDIT: I mean politely, it probably wasn't that nice.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I feel stupid for just noticing this, but didn't Shadoninja's user name used to start with a lowercase S? When did he change it? (Or was that in my head?)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 24, 2013, 04:35:13 PMIt was neither.... XD
Kudasaimasen ka is as polite as it can get when telling someone to shut up.

...I think

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2013, 04:39:51 PMI feel stupid for just noticing this, but didn't Shadoninja's user name used to start with a lowercase S? When did he change it? (Or was that in my head?)
Since I've been here it's been uppercase.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Slow, I think you're right.  O_o  I seem to remember lowercase a while back.

SlowPokemon

Yeah like a LONG time ago when his avatar was Mario from Super Mario 64 doing the breakdance thing

Kman96

Ok, I don't know if anyone's noticed this, but Beta is starting to freak me out. This is something I noticed a while back, but it's still occurring, so I have to speak up.

It's not anything she's saying, or doing, but she's been on the forums for a while now, and yet (at least for me) NSM still says her post count is 4. It's like that on every computer I access my account on, and when I go to check her posts, she has like 30 posts. She should be a Video Game Midi, but she's still listed as a Blank Manuscript User. Her post per day ratio is also wacky- It's been 0.333333 for weeks now, and I'm getting uncomfortable the longer it stays like this.

Is this happening to anyone else?? Beta, do you know why it's doing that? :o
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Forum Games Board DescriptionYour post count is not increased here.

Kman96

oh. I did not know that...

well then I probably have like a bunch more posts that I didn't know about then...

my bad.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Not if you have the Punch People in the Face browser.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things